Grant Writing Resources
Research and Sponsored Programs supports various programs to encourage and assist faculty and staff in their grant writing activities.
- Research & Sponsored Programs has appointed a Grant Writer to facilitate the grant writing process by offering specific services.
- The Travel Support Program provides travel funds to faculty/staff wishing to meet with agency program officers or collaborators at other institutions in the context of grant proposal development.
- The Cross-Disciplinary Grant Development Program facilitates the development of competitive external grant proposals to support research that crosses disciplinary boundaries. This funding, which ranges from $8,000 to $15,000, will be used to offset expenses incurred in the development of the proposal.
- The Grant Writing Mentorship Program identifies a mentor to work with a faculty/staff member on their grant proposal idea. It provides buy-out time for the writer as well as an honorium for the mentor.
- The Faculty Publication/Exhibit Support Program provides matching funds to offset publication/exhibit costs.
- The Post-Declination Support Program provides support to faculty whose research proposals have been declined.
- The Cost Sharing Support Program is designed to provide discretionary funds to support proposal to agencies requiring cost sharing.